Maria G. Juncadella, CCIM
Maria Juncadella is Vice President and Principal of Fairchild Partners, which she co-founded in 2005 with her husband, Jose I. Juncadella. She is involved in all aspects of the brokerage firm, including its management and brokerage activities. She oversees daily operations as co-qualifying broker. In addition to overseeing the daily operations, she is co-qualifying broker. Maria specializes in the sale and leasing of office properties in Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami and Doral. She began her career as an agent with Metropolitan Life, where she was licensed in life, health and property & casualty.
In 2014, Maria began leading the brokerage team of Kendall Summit, a 173,000 RSF office complex consisting of five buildings in the heart of Kendall.
In 2013, Maria participated in Baptist Health South Florida’s land purchase for a build-to-suit centralized distribution center. She was also involved in the sale of Atrium at Coral Gables, a 160,000 SF office building, to Baptist Health for $44 million as a representative of the seller, TA Realty Associates.
In 2012, Maria became part of the leasing team representing Downtown Doral, an 853,000 SF office portfolio held in joint venture by Codina Partners and institutional investors with JP Morgan Asset Management. She has completed leasing and sales transactions for that listing on nearly 300,000 SF, valued at $40 million.
Maria has represented TA Realty Associates, one of the largest privately-held real estate advisors. She has been actively involved in the leasing of 350,000+ SF of TA’s office portfolio in several Miami submarkets.
Professional Affiliations & Awards
Realtors’ Commercial Alliance (RCA) of the Miami Association of Realtor (MAR)
- Board of Governors, 2013—Present
- President-elect for 2016
- Member, 2006—Present
- Member Affiliate of National Association of Realtors (NAR), 2006—Present
CREW-Miami (Commercial Real Estate Women, Miami Chapter)
- Recipient of “Outstanding Mover and Shaker of 2014” Award, 2014
- Co-Chair Fishing Tournament Committee, 2012 – Present
- Scholarship Committee, 2013 – 2014
- Chapter President – 2012
- Board of Directors, 2009—2013
- Chapter Champion liaison with CREW Network, 2010
- Sponsorship Director, 2010
- Education Committee, 2013 – 2014
- Convention Committee, 2014
- Chapter Delegate, 2010—2011
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Designation achieved in 2012
- Member, National Association and Florida Chapter, 2012 – Present
- Commercial Industrial Association of South Florida (CIASF)
- Member, 2007—Present
Maria is currently pursuing a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) at the University of Miami’s Graduate School, and will graduate December of 2015. She earned a bachelor’s degree magna cum laude in 1983 from the University of Miami in anthropology and psychology following undergraduate work in those subjects at Dickinson College. She earned the distinction of Phi Beta Kappa. In 2012, she earned her CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation. In 2013, Maria earned the certificate for the Dale Carnegie customized program for Realtors. She holds a baccalaureate from Colegio Teresiano, Managua, Nicaragua.
- Women’s Fund of Miami-Dade – CREW-Miami, Community Partnership
- CREW-Miami 2015 UCREW Committee (Mentoring program for college students)
- Millennium Council, Founding Member, Church of the Epiphany, South Miami